Our Help Line
Who Can Call The Help Line?
All Plan members have access to the our Help Line. Call 818-886-6479 or 800-929-6061 between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If no one answers, leave a message and we will return your call promptly.
The Help Line Deals Only With Specific Issues
This is important. The Help Line can not answer all questions. We are not attorneys. For questions regarding evictions, tenant/tenant issues, and other similar issues, we suggest you refer to legal aid in your area.
However, we are happy to handle questions on specific issues such as:
- Failure to maintain, i.e. when your park owner is not maintaining your park, call us. We can provide some direction and assistance.
- Manager abuse issues, including threats of eviction, retaliation, invalid rules and regulations.
- Issues with distribution of literature. Call us if your manager interferes with the distribution of MH Life Magazine. We want to know
- Any issues with rights included in our Bill of Rights as listed in the January 2017 MH Life Magazine (right of assembly, i.e. hold meetings in the clubhouse, interference of sales, i.e. making demands at time of sale, not approving qualified buyers, etc.).
- It is important that you communicate with us. We are ready to draw a line in the sand and confront managers and owners that violate the law. Call us and let us know. We will never use your name without your permission, i.e. we will protect you from possible retaliation.